Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig

One of DD16's school besties is Irish and when I saw a St Patrick's Day card made by Mary Fish, I simply could not resist case-ing it to make for her - it was just tooooooooo cute not to!

So here's my take on Mary's card:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
  • card - whisper white, garden green, basic black, gold (non SU), garden green patterned paper
  • other - Big Shot, moustache die, bow builder punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, word window punch, banner framelits, Dimensionals

I've always felt an affinity with Ireland, though I'm not sure why; my ancestral connection with the country is tenuous, to say the least. But I've seen a fair bit of Ireland and loved it - and, hey! they've got a whole county named after me (County Kerry), so that's gotta be a good thing!!!!! LOL

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig (Happy St Patrick's Day)! "Tanks" for stopping by!

Cheers
Kez

No comments: