The first card used the Sleigh Ride edgelits to create a winter's night scene; I paired them with some lovely paper from Kaiser.
- stamps - Good Greetings
- card - basic black, basic grey, smoky slate, Kaiser touch of gold collection, non SU white
- other - gold embossing powder, heat tool, Sleigh Ride edgelits, Dimensionals, Big Shot
Our second card is a mash up of two I liked from Pinterest. I used brayering for the background of the focal panel but some of my ladies used sponging instead.
- stamps - Ornamental Pine, Wonderland
- card - elegant eggplant, very vanilla, naturals ivory
- inks - wisteria wonder, perfect plum, elegant eggplant
- other - brayer, Dimensionals, softly falling embossing folder, Big Shot
Thanks for stopping by.