I've always loved the white on white effect, especially when teamed with a pop of colour. Today's first card is such a one - take a lookie:
- stamps - none
- card - whisper white, lemon lime twist
- other - balloon punch, Celebrate You thinlits, Big Shot, mounting tape, distress oxide inks, sponging tool, two-way glue pen, snail adhesive
More balloons for my second card and I've used a stencil for this one, spritzing it with water then applying over my sponging for the oxidation process to give me my pattern.
In the next close up, you can see the recessed panel and the shine on the sentiment. It was stamped in craft ink and clear embossed.
- stamps - Picture Perfect Birthday
- card - Sahara sand, whisper white, basic black, Sahara sand patterned paper
- other - basic black craft ink, clear embossing powder, heat tool, double stitched rectangle dies (non SU), chevron stencil (non SU), black rhinestone (non SU), balloon punch, linen thread, Dimensionals, mounting tape, sponge dauber, distress oxide inks (non SU)
- stamps - Colourful Seasons
- card - basic black, whisper white, silver foil
- other - distress oxide inks, blending tool, silver embossing powder, heat tool, Card Front Builder thinlits, Big Shot, Tree Branch Circle die (Memory Box)
Time to get back to some chocolate...I mean...housework :-P
Thanks for stopping by.