Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Best Laid Plans

I have got to stop leaving the making of my class cards until the last minute...and by last minute I mean less than the time it takes to order more materials from SU that I've just discovered I don't have enough of, especially in a short week. Ho hum. Ah well, that's what emergency substitutions are for, right? So you have to imagine the green in today's card is granny apple green (which I had planned to use but discovered I'd run out of) rather than cucumber crush (which I had to substitute for, despite it being retired, because I had plenty on hand and it was similar enough in tone). M'kay? Cool.

With many of my ladies needing cards suitable for the men in their lives, we're using another retiring set and semi, sort-of CASEing a card by Kimberly van Diepen. I know a couple of the hubbies/sons/sons-in-law are into motorbikes, so hopefully this will be right up their alley.


Materials used:
  • stamps - One Wild Ride
  • card - cucumber crush, whisper white, basic black, black glimmer, retired DSP
  • other - layering circles dies, Big Shot, Stamparatus, Dimensionals, basic black marker

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Brenda in IN said...

That's a great masculine card. I like how you did the squares on the right side. Gives interest and dimension.