Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Best Laid Plans...

With a thunderstorm raining down on us this morning it was an excellent excuse opportunity to do some more crafting, so I scoured my Pinterest boards, took out my meagre supplies and got to work.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Sailing Home (SU), Ocean Wisdom (Stampendous)
  • card - whisper white, crushed curry, cherry cobbler, retired DSP
  • other - stitched circle framelit, Big Shot, Marina Sailboats die (Poppystamps), Flying Gulls dies (Frantic Stamper), Dimensionals, mini MISTI, Sahara sand marker

Now that it's finished I've remembered thinking I should use a neutral coloured base so the sails and gulls stand out more. Hmmm, maybe I need to make another one...

Thanks for sailing by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

Gorgeous card - love the colour combo of crushed curry and cherry cobbler - will have to try it. TFS