Tuesday, June 18, 2019

You Spin My Wheel

Ahoy! I feel perhaps I should warn you that all the cards you'll see from me over the next few months will have a sailing/marine/nautical theme, as those are the only stamps and dies etc I brought with me. My last post showed the first card I made onboard our yacht, SV Aurora Leigh, where I am ensconced with limited craft supplies until the end of August, so if those themes don't float your boat (hehe) then I'm sorry but that's what'll be happening.

As I wait for my order of StazOn ink and aqua brush to arrive so I can watercolour (see previous post for an explanation of that disaster), I've coloured again using pencils and blender pen. You may recognise the designer series papers I've used from - oh gosh, maybe a couple of years ago? Can't remember, but I do recall that I bought up a few packs before they retired because I loved them for masculine cards. Well, they feature Kerry cherry cobbler, after all, so what's not to love?


Materials used:
  • stamps - Sailing Home
  • card - whisper white, night of navy, retired DSP
  • other - stitched rectangle framelits, Big Shot, watercolour pencils, blender pen, soft sky marker, Sail Away trinkets, Dimensionals

Don't you love how a new product (the trinket) matches perfectly with an old product (the paper)? Me too.

Whelp, thanks for sailing by.

cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

You certainly have treasured the old DSP - at least you are using it now. Am going to have to invest in the sail away trinkets as it certainly adds a finishing touch to your card. TFS