Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Happy 21st Lozzy!

Our younger daughter turns 21 today, so of course deserves a special card. She gave me the challenge of making it eco-friendly - ie using only offcuts and scraps of card, papers etc and nothing new. Here's the result:




I thought a black and white base, with bright colours to liven it, was a sure-fire way to go as I had tons of scraps of those. Luckily I also had on hand some glitter card colours that are a close enough match to SU's melon mambo and tempting turquoise. Watercolour card had been cut recently for some backgrounds I'm making, likewise I had an A5 piece of black cut already that made the box base, the stamp I used had been used before - the only thing I had to compromise on and use from new was some acetate to hold the balloons, as I had run out of stock. She said that's ok though, so I'm happy my card is as eco-friendly as I could make it.

Thanks for calling in.

cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Rob I said...

A gorgeous card for a gorgeous girl. Happy 21st Lozzie

Margaret said...

Oh! This is stunning! All of those gorgeous glitters are perfect for such a special occasion!