Friday, October 18, 2019

Joy

The two papers I used for today's project are non-SU and have been sitting on my desk for quite a while, waiting for me to come up with a card design to use them on, lol. I'm happy with how this turned out, even though it's a very simple style.



Materials used:
  • stamps - none
  • card - merry merlot, Sahara sand, designer papers by Kaisercraft and FarmHouse Paper Company
  • other - pinewood planks 3D embossing folder, Big Shot, large letters dies, white baker's twine, small bells, stitched rectangle die, mounting strips, Dimensionals, mini glue dot

I adore that holly and bells paper - well, I love both; you know me and tartans! Speaking of, back with more of those soon...

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Rob I said...

That is gorgeous. Stunning use of tartan. TFS

Laurie said...

Nice festive card - I love the jingle bells!