Tuesday, November 12, 2019

I'll Have a Blue, Blue Christmas

'I'll have a blue Christmas
Without you,
I'll be so blue just thinking about you.
Decorations of red
On a green Christmas tree
Won't be the same dear
If you're not here with me.'


My second fancy fold one-off Christmas card is a pop-up front step. I've been wanting to do a blue cardinal since seeing one on Pinterest, so I dragged out some years-old papers from my stash and made my wish a reality.

Here's the original fancy fold:




And here it is Christmas-ified:




Materials used:
  • stamps - Toile Christmas
  • card - seaside spray, silver foil, whisper white, Kaisercraft 'Frosted' collection papers
  • other - Christmas cardinal dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals, scoring tool

I'm so glad I tried the cardinal in blue - I'm loving it. 

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

Now that is GORJUSS! Papers look brilliant with the blue cardinal. TFS