Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The Big Fat Man with the Long White Beard

'You'd better watch out,
You'd better not cry,
You'd better not pout,
I'm telling you why -
Santa Claus is coming to town.'

I'm back with the third and final Christmas-adapted fancy fold card, this time the centre-step one I previously did in black, gold, crumb cake and vanilla. Here's a memory refresher:



And here's how it looks once the Big Guy and some retired papers got involved:



Materials used:
  • stamps - Merry Cafe
  • card - cherry cobbler, grey granite, Festive Farmhouse DSP
  • other - pretty pine dies, Big Shot, Christmas cardinal dies, ornate frames dies, cherry cobbler seam binding, vintage Santa Image (internet)

And that wraps up my classes for this year and my Christmas cards! As usual, by the time we get to here and I've made so many, I am thoroughly sick of them, lol. Mind you, there are still a few craft things to make for the day itself, so I can't put everything Christmas-related away completely just yet. 

Come back tomorrow for our team blog hop - a colour challenge.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Love these fun fold cards and that Santa is fantastic!! I wish I could say I was getting close to finished with Christmas, but I've barely begun!

Rob I said...

Great Santa, so traditional. Love the card, clean and fresh. TFS