Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Angels on High

Okay, this Christmas card really IS my last one for the year! Well, not one, because I had to make a number of them for my class ladies, but the last one I had to design. Even then, I kept it very simple because hello, I am soooooo over Christmas cards!

One stamp, one die and some colouring in was all that was involved. Because you know how much I love colouring in, right? Here tis:


So sweet.

Materials used:

  • stamps - Three Little Angels (Lili of the Valley Stamps)
  • card - whisper white
  • Copic Markers - E000, E00, E11, V0000, V000, V01, E43, E44, Y02, Y15, E33, E23, Y19, B00
  • other - stitched rectangle die, Big Shot, craft foam, clear Wink of Stella, soft sky marker

We're having our annual dinner out tonight to celebrate not only the festive season but another wonderful year of crafting and fellowship. Secret Santa gifts, card exchange and a craft challenge (set by yours truly) make our evening even more fun!

Now it's almost time for another team blog hop, so tune back in on the 14th for some sketchy inspiration. Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

So pretty, the water colouring is, as always, perfect. Hope the ladies loved their cards. TFS