Sunday, December 8, 2019

Pretty in Pink

DD27 likes to keep a stock of cards for her friends who are getting married and having babies, so occasionally I receive a request for more. The complication is she's living in the UK at the moment and I'll have to ship a load over to her! Here's a baby card I made the other day for her stash:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Moon Baby
  • card - whisper white
  • distress oxide inks - spun sugar, worn lipstick
  • other - Well Written thinlits, Big Shot, Copic Markers, Dimensionals, mini cloud edges stencil (MFT), stitched rectangle dies, epoxy dots, blending brushes, craft foam

Unusually for when I'm sponging clouds, I began at the bottom, using more pressure and darker ink as I moved up. I really like the effect it gives, so I'm looking forward to making more in other colours. The die for 'baby' is two layers of card, while the 'welcome' is a layer of card over a layer of craft foam - first time I've tried this and I love the extra height and dimension it gives. 

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a sweet card! I think I have this stamp in my stash and have never inked it up (shocker!) You've given me a great idea to finally use this set - thanks!