Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Breathtaking

I've been playing with the Breathtaking Bouquet background stamp again and this time my card was so much quicker to make than the watercoloured one I last showed you. In fact, it's such an easy card that it takes no more than 5 minutes to construct.


See? It was only a matter of stamping, embossing, stamping and embossing again - and voila! all done!

Materials used:

  • stamps - Breathtaking Bouquet (SU), Tiny Words Birthday (SSS)
  • card - basic black, gold foil
  • other - gold embossing powder, heat tool, Stamparatus, black Dimensionals both regular and mini, embossing buddy

I kept my sentiment small again though, just like last time, because really you want that glorious floral image to take centre stage, don't you? I know I do.

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Beautiful, elegant and easy - who could ask for anything more?
Love it!

Rob I said...

So elegant AND quick and easy - I could even do this!! TFS