Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Oops I Did It Again

Some new goodies arrived in the mail yesterday which I had no trouble sitting down to play with almost immediately *wink*. Once I'd trialled a couple, I thought 'hey, this would look good in the corner for that one layer, off-centre challenge' ... and so here is entry #2 for the Simply Less is More challenge that I mentioned in my last post.



Materials used:
  • stamps - You Matter (SSS)
  • card - whisper white (SU)
  • other - Altenew layering stencils dahlia, blending brushes, Stamparatus, clear embossing powder, heat tool, epoxy dots

I'm looking forward to trying these stencils out with other colours too.

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Super make and great deployment of those layered stamps too

Kathyk

Rob I said...

I knew you needed to buy those stencils, stunning card. Yep ideal for the challenge. TFS

Patrice said...

I love it! What a gorgeous big bloom. x

Neets B said...

A beautiful card. I have these stencils and yes, they do look gorgeous in lots of colours, you'll be glad you bought them :) Thanks for another wonderful entry at Less is More, Anita x