Thursday, February 6, 2020

Kia Ora and G'Day

Happy Waitangi Day to all fellow Kiwis out there! I hope you're enjoying your day off and hopefully a nice day at the beach or a BBQ with some mates.

My card today is a simple one but nonetheless incorporates four symbols of New Zealand - the long white cloud, silver fern, black background and, of course, a kiwi.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Plushies Down Under (Clearly Besotted)
  • card - whisper white, basic black, baked brown sugar, silver foil
  • other - cloud dies, stitched rectangle die, tropical die, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Copic Markers, Stamparatus, craft foam

As my Aussie SIL put on a meal for me for Australia Day, I'm doing one for her for Waitangi Day - and you can bet there will be pavlova involved! And probably also some kiwifruit, lol.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

What an absolutely cute kiwi - a plushie? Clever to incorporate everything NZ on one card. Hoope you enjoyed the pav, but without the kiwi fruit. TFS