Friday, February 7, 2020

Piggy Love - CAS on Friday Challenge

Hi all! It's time for another challenge at CAS on Friday so I hope you'll feel inspired to join us.

This week's challenge is #173 and the theme is LOVE.

We're getting close to Feb 14th and not that you need an excuse to declare your love, but it certainly has become traditional to exchange a card and maybe some flowers and/or chocolates. How much more heartfelt is the message when you make your own Valentine?

Here's my clean and simple card:


All I did was blend a bit of granny apple green ink on my small panel to match the card base, trying for an ombre effect and lightening the colour as it moves up. The pig was coloured with a mix of SU Blends and Copic markers and I added some Wink of Stella to the heart for added sparkle. Clear epoxy dots finished it off after adding the white embossed sentiment.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Hog Heaven (MFT)
  • card - whisper white, granny apple green, basic black
  • other - blending brush, Copic Markers, Stampin' Blends, Hog Heaven dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals, craft foam, white embossing powder, heat tool, clear Wink of Stella, clear epoxy dots

I hope you'll visit the blogs of my fellow design team members to see their gorgeous creations, and don't forget to leave us all some comment love!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Ellen said...

So sweet this little pig with his great red heart!

Anita van Reemst said...

I love this stamp. Have a nice weekend.

Wilma de Korte said...

So cute! Love it :-)