Thursday, March 5, 2020

Garden Arch

For our next class we'll be making a couple of fancy fold cards, the first of which is this simple diorama card featuring the gorgeous arched gate die from the mini catalogue. When I first saw the preview of this catalogue, this was the stamp set and die bundle that appealed to me the most and I knew it would be 'first cab off the rank' when I ordered!



It folds flat into regular C6 size for postage, which is always handy.

Materials used:

  • stamps - Grace's Garden, This Little Piggy
  • card - whisper white thick
  • other - Garden Gateway dies, Big Shot, Stampin' Blends, glue, blending brush, Stamparatus, mini cloud stencil (MFT)

Once I've finished making our other 3D project, I'll be back, and to keep you going there'll be a new CAS challenge tomorrow night. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

What a pretty card. Love the soft colours used. I'm sure your class will love creating this card. TFS