Monday, March 30, 2020

Simply Fabulous

Day 8 of the hostage situation...

Hey ho! I hope you're doing well in your isolating chambers and have had a chance to get into your craft room for some rejuvenating. I sat down this morning to do some colouring - always a wonderful way to relax - and here's the card I made:


Isn't she adorable? I snagged this image while visiting my BFF a couple of weeks ago and am so pleased to have turned it into a card.

Materials used:

  • stamps - Giraffe and sentiment from BFF stash (brands unknown, sorry)
  • card - whisper white, early espresso, chestnut (Kaisercraft)
  • other - white embossing powder, heat tool, MISTI, craft foam, Copic markers


Speaking of colouring - I ordered some Derwent Inktense blocks just the other day and can't wait for them to be delivered so I can try them out. I'm hoping I'll simply luuuurve watercoloring with them. Stay tuned for progress on that!

Thanks for dropping by. Stay safe and well.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Aww...this is absolutely adorable! Hope you are doing well!!

Rob I said...

This is one awesome giraffe, sooo cute, love the eye lashes. TFS