Friday, March 27, 2020

Toucan Do It

Day 5 of the hostage situation...

How are you? I hope you have something pleasant planned for your day or, if you're reading this at night, that you've done things you enjoy.

The silver lining to this pandemic cloud is the amazing preparedness of we crafters! While others may have previously scoffed at our craft-apocalypse tendencies, we can finally say...


ROFLOL!!! Mind you, I'm just grateful that there was no craft store within a 30km radius for me to feel bereft with non-essential businesses closing down; at least I can always keep shopping online! (Yes, I can say that safely with DH in the other hemisphere, lol.)

So, today I made a simple but sweet card. There's a little bit of masking and a smidge of colouring in (which you know I love) but that's really all there is to it (okay, and some fussy cutting too because I didn't buy the matching dies). The twine and sequins are a Sale-a-bration freebie, so score! Lol.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Some Birdie Loves You (Clearly Besotted)
  • card - whisper white, Bermuda bay, basic black, calypso coral, Butterfly Gala DSP
  • other - Stampin Blends, Big Shot, stitched rectangle die, post-it notes, mini Dimensionals, metallic baker's twine and sequins combo (SAB), glue, craft foam

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and well.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

So cute, the toucans are just awesome. Well done on your fussy cutting, I would have bought the dies. TFS