Sunday, March 15, 2020

Summer Lovin'

What a whirlwind of weather patterns we've had over the past few months! From scorching high temperatures and the hottest summer on record, to torrential rain and now yesterday was the coldest March day in twelve years. Mother Nature must be going through the change, I think! Lol. In light of the cooler temperatures it seems weird to be posting a tropical summer-themed card, but there you go.


I love this cute flip-flops (jandals/thongs) die set and how perfectly it matches with the papers from SU's mini catalogue. 

Materials used:
  • stamps - none
  • card - whisper white, garden green, real red, daffodil delight, Tropical Oasis DSP
  • other - stitched rectangle die, Big Shot, flip flops dies (Paper Smooches), Dimensionals, blending brush, computer and printer, craft foam

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

Edited to add: Managed to get a sunnier day, so retook the photo - now shows the colours much better! 

2 comments:

Rob I said...

I agree having such a gorgeous summery card after a cold day and night seems weird. The thongs are super cute and I love the DSP, such a bright and happy card. TFS

Laurie said...

Love the colours on this card - makes me feel like I'm in the middle of a tropical vacation. Can't wait to wear flip flops again - hopefully soon!