Thursday, April 30, 2020

Feathered Friends

I think the brand of stamp I've used for today's card is a wonderful coincidence because I do seem to be quite besotted with 'Things with Wings' this week, lol. Here's another card featuring some feathered friends.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Some Birdie Loves You (Clearly Besotted), Itty Bitty Greetings
  • card - pool party, whisper white
  • Altenew inks - mountain mist, volcano lake, lagoon
  • other - Stampin' Blends, Copic Markers, Dimensionals, blending brushes, craft foam, masking tape

For the background I masked off the outside edges with purple tape, then blended three Altenew inks in an ombre effect. The birds were coloured with a combination of Copic and Stampin' Up markers and fussy cut before being attached with Dimensionals. A clean and simple card but I love it. Pool party is one of my all-time favourite SU colours.

I hope you're not sick of 'wings' yet - just in case I come up with any more before the week of the challenge is over, lol. 

Thanks for calling in. Stay safe.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

Absolutely cute cute cute!Love the accent of the blue tips on the feathers. So matchy matchy with colours. TFS