Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Russets, reds and golds

Oh autumn, you bewitch me -
your sparkling russets, reds and golds
falling freely down before me
are a wonder to behold.

It's the middle of autumn here in Australia and who doesn't love the gorgeous rich colours of autumn leaves? Not that there's a lot of them around - Mother Nature seems to have been slow getting the message this year. Although there are many evergreens around town, the deciduous trees are late in showing us their beautiful hues, some with just hints of yellows and reds on the tips of leaves.

Nevertheless, I made a card using the following autumn tones:

I also added in touches of gold and used very vanilla as my neutral.


I've challenged my ladies to also make a card with these colours and can't wait to see what they create.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Under My Umbrella, Colourful Seasons
  • card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla, gold foil, watercolour
  • other - Stitched Seasons die, Big Shot, gold embossing powder, heat tool, water spritzer, Stamparatus, enamel dots, Stampin' Blends, gold stickers


Thanks for dropping in. I hope you're enjoying the colours of Mother Nature wherever you are. 

Stay safe.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

what a pretty card, love the colours, autumn leaves are so pretty. Really like the gold stickers . TFS