Saturday, April 25, 2020

Kick Butt

Hey ho! I hope you're doing well.

After a mostly lazy day yesterday I suddenly got it in my head to make a card, specifically to have another play with my distress oxides. Wasn't sure at all where I was going with it when I began, lol, but this is what I ended up with:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Enjoy Life
  • card - grey granite, basic black, whisper white
  • distress oxide inks - squeezed lemonade, festive berries, black soot
  • SU ink - basic grey
  • other - water spritzer, blending brushes, Ray of Light stencil (MFT), ruler, Stamparatus, craft foam, paper towels, heat tool

Some of my water drops are a touch on the large side, but cie la vie! I used the oxidisation process for the sun rays - love this effect.

Every now and then I tell myself I should invest in more silhouette stamps because they're so great to use with a DO background like this - yeah, like I need an excuse to order more stamps 😉😜.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.

Cheers
Kez



2 comments:

Laurie said...

WOOHOO! I have all the supplies needed to CASE this fab card - love it!

Rob I said...

I really love the way you do the sunray stencil with distress oxides. You need an excuse to buy more stamps? ROFL. Hope you are kicking butt today. TFS