Monday, June 15, 2020

A Koalaty Friend

For this week's challenge with my ladies, I asked them to make a card with a friendship theme and include the word 'friend' or 'friendship' on the front. I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do for my own sample, but as I was browsing through my stamps looking for something for another project, I came across this Clearly Besotted stamp set and an idea was born.

It's a very simple card but the beautiful Forever Greenery papers are scene stealers really, aren't they? Just stunning, and perfect for an Aussie card made by someone who lives in a World Heritage national park! 


Materials used:
  • stamps - Plushies Down Under (Clearly Besotted)
  • card - whisper white, pretty peacock, Forever Greenery DSP
  • other - stitched rectangle die, Big Shot, craft foam, Copic markers, Sahara sand marker

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: