Wednesday, June 24, 2020

My Love For You

I'd been thinking it had been a while since I'd made a fancy fold card and when I came across a couple of nice double gatefold cards on Pinterest, I thought...yeah, okay. Once I'd decided to use the gorgeously cute Whale of a Time designer papers, though (along with co-ordinating stamp set, naturally), I had to use card for my base as the papers are only 6x6". Didn't matter - it gave me the opportunity to showcase the wonderful designs.

My first attempt ended up filed in the bin because the card ripped at the scoreline and I mucked up one of the folds, so today I set to and made another - this time, luckily, it all worked out fine. Except these things are ridiculously difficult to photograph while having to hold it closed with one hand! Lol.

Here's the front:


And here it is opened up:



Materials used:
  • stamps - Whale Done
  • card - pool party, pretty peacock, whisper white, Whale of a Time DSP
  • other - everyday label punch, Dimensionals

I love these papers and know I'm going to enjoy making more cards with them. 

Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe!

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

That fish paper (whale of a time paper)is awesome, love the turtle. Your card looks stunning, the card fold certainly showcases the paper perfectly. TFS