Friday, October 2, 2020

Autumn Leaves - CAS on Friday Challenge #190

'Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall'

                      

Hi all and welcome to another CAS on Friday challenge!

This is challenge #190 and the theme is AUTUMN.

Autumn has always been my absolute favourite time of year - there's finally relief from the heat and I love, love, love the colours of the leaves as they turn. For 
autumnal colours I couldn't go past SU's lovely Plaid Tidings designer series paper which I've cut with a leaf die.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Autumn Leaves (Poppystamps)
  • card - Linen white, Plaid Tidings DSP
  • SU inks - mango melody, cinnamon cider, merry merlot
  • other - linen thread, Big Shot, Stamparatus, sparkling enamel dots, blending brush, mango melody Stampin' Blends pens, sponge dauber, Seasonal Layers thinlits

If you follow the link to the CASOF blog, you'll have the opportunity to see the beautiful Autumn creations my fellow design team members have made for you. And don't forget, we'd love you to join in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez


6 comments:

Ellen said...

Your plaid leaves are great! Love your card.

Rob I said...

Such a clever way to use your plaid paper stash. The leaves look wonderful, very autumny. Gorgeous card. TFS

Zw@@n said...

Wow, love your card, Kerry. Beautiful colours and design.

HilaryJane said...

Brilliant idea to use the plaid paper for those leaves, so effective, love the blended background too xx

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a gorgeous autumn card!! Crafty hugs Linda

Anita van Reemst said...

What a beautiful card. Love your leaves and used colors. Greetings, Anita