Friday, October 16, 2020

Plaid Chicks - CAS on Friday Challenge #191

Hi all! Welcome to another CAS on Friday challenge.

This is challenge #191 and the theme is PLAID.

Now, regular visitors will already know how much I LOVE plaid, so I was particularly excited about this one. Of course, I've never done plaid on a CAS card before, so had to restrain my natural inclination to just plaster plaid everywhere, lol. In the end I decided I wanted to use these adorable little chicks, so chose some plaid with yellow in it to match.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Birthday Chicks (MFT), Tiny Words Birthday (SSS)
  • card - plaid paper, whisper white, night of navy
  • other - Sahara sand marker, Stampin' Blends, night of navy baker's twine, mounting tape

I thought the 'Woohoo' sentiment was a good multi-purpose one, so this card could be used for a number of celebrations, not just birthday.

Now pop over to the CAS on Friday blog to see how my fellow design team members have used plaid on their cards, then why not get yourself some plaid on? 

Thanks for calling in. 

Cheers
Kez




4 comments:

Janneke said...

Your card is so great Kerry ;O)

Anita van Reemst said...

Love your card! The chickies are so cute.

Ellen said...

Such a funny card!

Rob I said...

an awesome card. Love the colours and the chicks are sooo cute. TFS