Friday, November 13, 2020

Todays - CAS on Friday Challenge #193

Hiya! Welcome back to my blog and to another CAS on Friday challenge.

This is challenge #193 and it's my turn to play host; I picked the theme of using a BIG SENTIMENT

I had so many options for this it took me a while to decide, but in the end I went for this heartfelt sentiment from Tim Holtz's Ponderings set, which I think pairs nicely with the image from SU's Enjoy Life. Some simple sponging with distress oxide ink and it was done!


Materials used:
  • stamps - Ponderings (Tim Holtz), Enjoy Life (SU)
  • card - whisper white
  • distress oxide ink - scattered straw
  • other - 2 1/2" circle punch, Stamparatus, blending brush, basic grey marker, craft foam, removable paper

I hope you'll follow the link to the CASOF blog and take a look at what my fellow DT members have created for you. And, of course, we'd love it if you took part in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by. 

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Great card! Great sentiment!

Rob I said...

Wonderful sentiment, and suits the stamp perfectly. TFS