Thursday, March 21, 2024

I Meant to Behave...

I'm playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge this week.


Isn't that picture adorable? I so want to cuddle some baby ducks right now, lol. Anyways, back to card making business! I used the colours as backgrounds for some just as adorable but definitely-up-to-mischief cats.


I think that snarky sentiment is just perfect for this lot! 😂

Materials used:
  • card - basic white, basic black
  • dies - Postage Collage (Waffle Flower), cats (stash)
  • stencils - Postage Collage Everyday (Waffle Flower)
  • distress oxide inks - spun sugar, squeezed lemonade, shabby shutters
  • other - blending brushes, Big Shot, Small Talk Snarky stickers (Tim Holtz), mounting foam, Dimensionals

Thanks for calling in!

Cheers
Kerry

2 comments:

Ida said...

This is absolutely adorable.

_chevron2 said...

this is great use of colors -love the adorable cats!