Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Comfort & Joy

I've been doing a bit of a clean up in my craft room and came across I card I made quite some time ago. At the time I couldn't decide whether or not I liked it, but today I decided yes I do, lol. I think I was experimenting with slightly non-traditional Christmas colours.


After so long I can't remember exactly what I used, but I'll try to give details as close as I can! There's a layer of something over the whole panel that gives it that soft, muted look and it's driving me crazy that I can't recall what I used! I THINK it was clear rock candy glitter, though it's not really glittery - but perhaps that's a 'been stashed away for ages' thing, lol. 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Winter Watercolor 2 (Tim Holtz), Christmas Classics (Stampin' Up)
  • other - stitched rectangle die, Big Shot, moon mask (Tim Holtz), blending brushes, MISTI, abandoned coral distress oxide ink, craft foam, Versamark ink, clear rock candy glitter (Tim Holtz), lost lagoon (retired) SU ink and cardstock

Hope you like it too! Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: