Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Getting an Early Start

Over the past few years I've come to love orange and hot pink together, so when I saw the Just Us Girls challenge had this combo, I was highly motivated to play along. 


For some reason my first thought was Halloween and although I tried thinking of other themes, that thought persisted - so of course, eventually I gave in, lol. Here's what I ended up with.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Unraveled (Tim Holtz), Gorgeous Grunge (Stampin' Up)
  • dies - Trick or Treat colorize, Mischevious (both Tim Holtz)
  • distress and distress oxide inks - spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin
  • other - Sidekick, MISTI, Dimensionals, blending brushes

I know it's early for Halloween craft but I am sooooooo in the mood for it this year! This is also being entered in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, which is Anything Goes.

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kerry

3 comments:

Carol said...

This is just adorable! Love how you used our colors for a bright, colorful Halloween card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sentiment, love the cat and I love this card! Very cute and very fun, Kerry. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

Bobby said...

That sentiment is perfect with the cat hugging the candy corn, Kerry. Great use of our challenge colors. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.