Friday, April 19, 2019

Goodbye Again

It's always sad once Stampin' Up's retiring lists come out and we have to say goodbye to some of our favourite stamps and accessories. Some I miss for a short period of time and some stay with me - quite literally - for many years.

Amongst my favourite retiring stuff this year are some of the products I've used for this card:



This project was inspired by two others and I had a lot of fun combining the elements of each that I loved, while adding a touch of 'new' in there as well.

Materials used:

  • stamps - Dragonfly Dreams, Climbing Roses
  • card - very vanilla, soft sky, Sahara sand, watercolour, Delightfully Detailed laser-cut speciality paper
  • inks - early espresso, soft sky, so saffron, soft sea foam
  • other - aqua painter, clear Wink of Stella, markers, large letter dies, Big Shot, hexagon embossing folder, Dimensionals

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: