Monday, April 22, 2019

Hello Beautiful

Over at the Clean and Simple on Sunday blog the challenge theme for this week is butterflies and I found myself unable to resist making a card for it. Here's my offering:


Materials used:

  • stamps - Butterfly Gala (SU), Climbing Roses (SU), Leafy Vines (Hero Arts)
  • card - whisper white
  • distress oxide inks - squeezed lemonade, abandoned coral, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers
  • other - butterfly duet punch (SU), clear Wink of Stella, mounting tape, white embossing powder, heat tool, Versamark ink, Stamparatus, blending tools

Aren't these colours gorgeous together? The butterfly is sooo shimmery too, after I slathered it with Wink of Stella! Love that stuff.

Well, thanks for calling in. Have a beautiful day.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

That is so pretty, very soft and feminine. Love the colour combinations of distress oxides.