- I'm thankful I have the type of relationship with both my daughters where they're among my best friends and happy to spend time with me (we had a Zoom chat and watched a movie on Netflix together)
- I'm thankful for the technology that allowed me to see and speak to them even though the three of us are in different countries around the world (no such thing as computers, internet or video calls when I was travelling in my 20s)
- I'm thankful for my sister-in-law who bought me dinner from a restaurant that's home delivering and baked me my favourite cake (even if we didn't get to exchange a hug)
- I'm thankful for the friends and family who let me know through birthday messages that they were thinking of me
So yeah, it was a lovely day, and my heartfelt thanks to all who made it so.
Here's my card:
- stamps - Country Home
- card - whisper white, mint macaron
- other - stitched rectangle die, Big Shot, mint macaron twine, Stampin' Blends, Dimensionals, craft foam, Sahara Sand marker
I hope you have something to be thankful for today in spite of all that's going on. Thanks for calling in.