Friday, June 12, 2020

Zany Friends

It's been a while, I know, since I promised more new stuff from the 2020-2021 annual catalogue, but when a global pandemic slows down delivery of said new stuff, I just have to go with the flow! At any rate, I finally got my hands on the ink pads and markers that match the new in-colour cardstock I've had since May, so here's a simple card for you.


You'll notice I'm still in 'black, white and one colour' mode, lol. Zebras are, of course, perfect for this! 😁 This is a new stamp set along with new in-colour, Magenta Madness. It's a bit 'in your face' for me, so I think I'll be using it in small doses, lol.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Zany Zebras, Beautiful Friendship
  • card - basic black, whisper white, Butterfly Gala DSP
  • other - Stamparatus, Sahara sand marker, magenta madness marker, basic black marker

I hope you're managing to play with some new stuff too! Thanks for calling in and stay safe.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Rob I said...

Oh my what a cute card. Those zebras are super playful and they look so happy. The magenta madness adds a terrific pop of colour to the black and white card. TFS