Friday, July 10, 2020

Yikes! - CAS on Friday Challenge #184

Here I am again with another CAS on Friday challenge for you!

This is challenge #184 and the theme is ANYTHING BUT WHITE. In other words, white (or cream/ivory etc) should not be the predominant colour on your card, though it can be present in small amounts.

I've gone with a very simple card. After pencilling some guidelines, I punched my windows with a square punch, stamped and coloured two of each dog, then fussy cut around one for a second layer. The whole thing is mounted up and I used my punch again to cut the sentiment just the right size.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Crazy Dogs (Tim Holtz)
  • card - tempting turquoise, whisper white
  • other - 1 1/4" square punch, mounting strips, mini Dimensionals, Copic markers, scissors, computer and printer, pencil and ruler

I just love the crazy eyes all of Tim's 'Crazy' range have - they look so adorably comical. I'd love to have a dog with this character, wouldn't you? Or maybe you do already!

Thanks for dropping in. Do be sure to pop over to the CASOF blog to see what the rest of the team have for you, leave some comment love along the way, and hopefully think about joining in our challenge.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Rob I said...

Sure do love those dogs. Absolutely gorgeous card. The tempting turquoise is such a bright happy colour. Great card. TFS

HilaryJane said...

Love those dog images. They look great peeping through those little windows, great colour too xx

Ellen said...

The dogs are great! Great card!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a perfect card this is Kaz! I love the dog images in their apertures (I really miss my square punch!) and the sentiment works brilliantly with them. Love the bright colour too :)
Vicky x