Friday, August 21, 2020

You Blow My Mind - CAS on Friday Challenge #187

Welcome to another CAS on Friday challenge!

This is Challenge #187 and the theme is UNDER THE SEA.

Here's my card:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Big Bite (Gerda Steiner Designs)
  • card - whisper white (SU)
  • distress oxide inks - cracked pistachio, mermaid lagoon
  • other - waves stencil, craft foam, Copic markers, Stamparatus, blending brushes, sequins, enamel dots

How adorable is that little blowfish? Such a cute face! 

I stencilled with some distress oxide inks (cos you know how much I love those!) to get the wave effect for my background. 

Do follow the link to the CASOF blog to see what other Under the Sea creations my fellow DT members have come up with, and as always, we'd love you to join in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Great card! That blowfish is awesome.

Rob I said...

This is one awesome card, do love the blowfish. Its gills(?) look like ears. Your colouring is perfect plus all the fussy cutting. Well done. Thanks for sharing

Zoechaos said...

I saw this inspiration card on the CASOF blog and was amused by the blow fish is it blowing kisses do you think. The stylised ocean behind is brilliant. Great fun card. x

Anita van Reemst said...

Ik love your fish and the sea. Great card!!