Saturday, February 6, 2021

Dancing Chooks

Hi all! I'm sure by now you've seen the Hey Chick promotion on offer from Stampin' Up. Personally I couldn't resist the Hey, Birthday Chick stamp set from the Jan-June mini catalogue - these gals are just tooooo cute! 

For my card I've used the masking and hinge stamping techniques to create a card that's deceptively simple as well as happy and cheerful - I mean, who could resist dancing chooks? Not me! (Whenever I look at this card, I start singing the Macarena in my head, lol!)


Materials used:

  • stamps - Hey, Birthday Chick
  • card - crushed curry, cherry cobbler, watercolour
  • SU inks - crushed curry, Cajun craze, cherry cobbler, Sahara sand
  • other - Stamparatus, post-it note, cherry cobbler embossing powder, heat tool, aqua painter, SU markers, craft foam

We'll be making this one in class next week and as some of my ladies have already purchased this adorable set, I know they'll love putting ink to these classy ladies.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Super fun card!!! I'll have to case this one for my two sisters - we're a pretty happy trio too!

Rob I said...

What a happy, bright bubbly card that brings a smile when looking at it. Love the colours. I hope you dont start singing the Macarena during class or you might have a mass exodus lol. TFS