Saturday, June 26, 2021

I'm on the Move...

Just a quick pop in to let you know it'll be pretty quiet here for a bit as I'll be moving house shortly. Naturally, all my goodies have to be packed up, so I sadly can't play until my new craft room is all set up for creating. 

Meanwhile, I do have some CAS on Friday posts already scheduled, so you will have something new to look at each fortnight through to the end of July but I've nothing after that just yet. I should be back up and running for September and will have an exciting announcement for you then!

So take care and I'll see you again soon.

Cheers
Kerry

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good luck with the move. The only thing worse than packing all the boxes.... is UNpacking all the boxes.

Kerry Parkinson said...

Thanks Joan - and yes, I’m not really looking forward to all the unpacking!

Maggie Trevena said...

We will miss you Kerry but will continue to be inspired by you. Good luck with the packing!