Friday, July 9, 2021

Sunflowers - CAS on Friday Challenge #209


Hi everyone, welcome back. It's time for another clean and simple challenge at CAS on Friday and this time around our theme is SUNSHINE. Here's my card:


I've used the spotlight technique on my card, highlighting only a portion of the stamped image. The coloured image was stamped separately and fussy cut as I wanted it to extend beyond the borders slightly, but if you didn't want to do that, it could be one stamping only. 


Materials used:
  • stamps - Jar of Flowers (SU), Full of Sunshine (MFT)
  • card - whisper white, basic black, cinnamon cider
  • Copic markers - Y15, Y19, YR24, E15, E23
  • other - Stamparatus, craft foam

We'd love for you to join our Sunshine challenge - just follow the link above to the blog to enter. While you're there, check out the lovely creations from my fellow team members and feel free to leave us all some comment love!

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: