Yep, it's me.
Ok, so no, I'm not exactly settled and set up in my new home - in fact, far from it. I'm still in my 'old' place because four weeks ago we were put into a strict COVID lockdown and my plans went on hold temporarily. It's looking highly likely we'll be homebound for some time still - possibly till the end of August. That meant I had to prep more cards for my DT commitments and that meant the craft goodies I'd already packed had to come out again! Oi vey!
The good part is I have not one but two wonderful excuses for playing with inks and paper!
Last time we were in lockdown I used to give my ladies a challenge each week - I haven't really done that this time, so thought it might be fun to attempt a class by Zoom. I gave them a Christmas theme so they could prep their goodies and then make a card using this sketch:
- stamps - Sing Joy! (Penny Black), Tiny Text Christmas (Tim Holtz)
- card - soft sky, basic white, real red, Christmas papers from stash
- other - Dimensionals, MISTI, Copic markers, SU Stampin' Blends
- card - crumb cake, mossy meadow, old olive, watercolour, retired SU Christmas papers
- other - chipboard Cathedral window die cut (Tim Holtz), chipboard poinsettia (Scrapmatt), gold pearls, Christmas Greetings die (retired SU), sponge dauber, vintage photo oxide ink, gold paint, Holiday Greens die (TH), Mini Holiday Greens dies (TH), mini glue dots
- stamps - STAMPSL391 (Studio Light)
- card - basic black, Kaisercraft plaid paper, SU retired paper, basic white
- other - wild honey distress oxide ink, distressing tool, label tape - Christmas (Tim Holtz), Dimensionals, MISTI