Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Snarky Cat is Back in Da House!

My bestie had a birthday way back in July but because we've been in deep lockdown we haven't caught up since before that. Consequently - especially as she didn't want me to mail it - I hadn't had the opportunity to give her her card and gift. FINALLY we managed to catch up (single person bubble for the win!) and now I can show the card to you as well.

I made a double front card because I needed three parts to play out my plan and used black and white (her fav) plus one colour. As she's got a year or three on me, I chose snarky cats to make a dig at age 😉. Here's the front:


This is the inside front


And then the very inside


Luckily, she laughed. 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Snarky Cats (Tim Holtz)
  • card - basic black, basic white
  • other - Copic markers, blending brushes, salvaged patina distress oxide ink, texture paste, Dimensionals, mini dots and numbers stencils (Tim Holtz), white embossing powder, heat tool, white gel pen

Hopefully, with vaccination numbers up, we'll soon be at the end of this veeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyy long tunnel and able to get out and about again. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry


3 comments:

Rob I said...

The card has made me laugh again. It is an awesome card in real life. I feel so special and yes it was worth the wait. Thanks bestie xo

Maggie Trevena said...

A great card Kerry, love the three layers

patsy lake said...

Great card Kerry.