Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Spring is in the Air

Hey ho! Spring has arrived Down Under and I for one am very thankful for the warmer days and nights! I do like not having to bundle up in multiple layers - makes me feel like a yeti, lol.

I challenged my ladies to make a Spring themed card this week and as an extra, extra challenge, asked them to try to avoid having flowers as the main focal point. They have made me proud so far - we've had birds' nests, bees and butterflies. My own card does have some flowers but to me the focus is the little girl and the lamb (cos who doesn't love all the baby animals being born in Spring?). I used Copic markers to colour this adorable image from Mo Manning.


Materials used:

  • stamps - Daffodils digital image (Mo's Digital Pencil)
  • card - basic white, Sahara sand, Daffodil Joy digital papers (Mary Fran)
  • other - stitched circle die, Big Shot, Copic markers, crinkle ribbon, Dimensionals, craft foam, computer and printer, white gel pen

If it's Autumn/Fall where you are, come back around 10pm tomorrow for my first card with The Card Concept, which should be right up your alley.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: