Friday, September 3, 2021

Hang In There - CAS on Friday Challenge #213

Welcome to another clean and simple challenge with CAS on Friday. Our theme for challenge #213 is BALLOONS and here's my card:


I couldn't resist this cute little guy hanging around, lol. 

Materials used:
  • digital image - Flying High (Tiddlyinks)
  • card - basic white, coastal cabana
  • Copic markers
    • T1,2,4
    • R32,22,24,83,85,56
    • G00, BG11,34
    • B0000,000,00
  • other - stitched rectangle die, Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower dies, Big Shot, craft foam, white gel pen

We'd love you to join in our challenge and create a balloon themed card, but meanwhile pop over to the CASOF blog to see what my fellow team members created to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

Rob I said...

I laughed when I saw the card. It is so cute. I could see my silly dog getting into such a tangle. I really like the alphabet dies that you have used. A wonderful card to raise one's spirits during lockdown. TFS