Friday, October 15, 2021

Swim in Your Own Direction

For our weekly challenge this week, I gave my ladies the theme of On or Below the Sea. Today I sat down and made a diorama type card, having a ball with oxide inks and distress markers.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Oddball Fish (Stamping Bella)
  • card - tempting turquoise, watercolour
  • distress oxide inks - mermaid lagoon, cracked pistachio, salty ocean, blueprint sketch
  • distress markers - peacock feathers, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, mustard seed, picked raspberry, dustry concord, festive berries
  • other - Under the Sea dies (SU), Nesting Splat dies (Paper Rose), water spritzer, heat tool, Big Shot, blending brushes, Dimensionals

The sentiment inside will read 'Swim in your own direction'.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

Rob I said...

I didnt know that fish had attitude. How awesome is that fish!! I went and checked out the stamp set and there are another two with lots of attitude. Love the card, colours are grogeous. Cant wait to see what else you create with these stamps.