Time once more to dust off your craft goodies and keep things simple - clean and simple, that is. Over at CAS on Friday we've got another challenge for you and this time you can pick between AUTUMN or HALLOWEEN.
Anyone else's kids read the Goosebumps books? 'Who's Your Mummy' was the title of one from which I took my blog post title to go along with this adorable little baby mummy out to scare absolutely no-one, lol.
Isn't it just the cutest? We don't really get trick or treaters calling here in my little part of Aus (even before the pandemic), but I still buy lollies just in case...😉
- stamps - Baby Mummy (Mo Manning)
- card - basic white, basic black, tangelo twist, Monochrome Basics 1.1A designer paper (Paper Rose)
- Copic markers - E00, E01, E11, C0, C2, W0, W2
- dies - Nesting Tags (Kaisercraft), Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower (Tim Holtz)
- other - Big Shot, mummy cloth ribbon (Halloween Trimmings - Tim Holtz), 4/10" circle punch, Crop-o-dile
We'd love for you to share your favourite Autumn or Halloween things with us and of course there are more cards to inspire you over on the CASOF blog.
Thanks for dropping by.