Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Card Concept Challenge - Holiday 2021

Are you counting down the sleeps until Christmas? If not, I bet your children/grandchildren are! 😀😂

Here's the last Card Concept challenge before the big day - something not too onerous so you can fit it in amongst all the panicked shopping and holiday preparations 😉.


I thought I'd choose the 'share your favourite card' option and given how much I looooooove getting inky, it had to be a mixed media creation... 


This fav incorporated a stencilled background, ink smooshing, sponging and die cuts. For details you can visit my blog post here.

We'd love to see your favourite card/Christmas tree/decorations in our gallery and we have plenty more to inspire you over on The Card Concept blog.

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great Christmas card Kerry.