Hi everyone, it's time for a colour challenge with Just Add Ink and this time we're using some of SU's 2020-2022 in-colours.
I went for a vintage look and cracked open two Tim Holtz stamp sets I've had for some time but in all the busyness of packing and moving, hadn't gotten around to using. The colours lend themselves so well to a floral theme and I love the pop of colour the magenta madness provides! Bright pinks aren't usually my thing, lol, but here it's just perfect.
- stamps - Floral Outlines, Observations, Entomology, Field Notes (all Tim Holtz)
- card - watercolour, brushed gold, early espresso
- distress oxide inks - antique linen, vintage photo, frayed burlap
- other - MISTI, gold embossing powder, embossing buddy, aqua painter, stitched rectangle die, Big Shot Switch, craft foam, sponge dauber, vintage photo archival ink, heat tool
- inspired by an Emma Williams creation