Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Card Concept - Harvest Bounty or Christmas Joy

It's time for another inspiration challenge at The Card Concept and once again there are two amazing images and colour swatches for you to choose from. 


I picked option a, taking the crate of apples as inspiration for my clean and layered mini slimline card.


The crate is a digital stamp which I printed with the quote (from Mother Teresa) alongside then coloured with Copics. The papers from Mintay were a match made in heaven and I love that soft blue, don't you?Once I had everything assembled it needed a little something to give that finished look, so I got out my trusty sewing machine and added two simple lines of stitching. 

Materials used:
  • stamps - All Things Apples (Power Poppy)
  • card - basic white, Apple Season papers (Mintay)
  • Copic markers - R29,39,89; G24,28,43; E53,33,35; E13,23; B000
  • other - small banner punch (SU retired), computer and printer, white gel pen, sewing machine and thread

I hope you'll be inspired to take part in our challenge and to check out what my fellow team mates created for you over on The Card Concept blog.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kerry

No comments: