Friday, June 9, 2023

JAI#656 - Just Add Inspiration


Welcome! It's not my week over at Just Add Ink Challenges, but I simply couldn't resist this stunning image and the idea it sparked it my head, so I'm joining in with a card for you.


I began with stamping the fairy image using black ink and clear embossing powder, then sponged on the peach ink and added my moon mask. More ink blending with blue and purple, followed by stamping the trailing leaves in black, blue and purple. Love the touch of sparkle? Holographic glitter for the win! 😁 This stuff is gorgeous but photos don't do it justice, unfortunately. 

Materials used:
  • stamps - Rue, Leaf Creeper (both Lavinia)
  • card - basic white
  • distress inks - saltwater taffy, prize ribbon, villainous potion
  • other - blending tool, blending brushes, moon mask (Tim Holtz), MISTI, clear embossing powder, heat tool, craft foam, StarBrights holographic glitter (Lavinia), sponge dauber, Versafine Clair nocturne and twilight inks

I hope you'll pop over to the JAI blog to see more samples to inspire you to create. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kerry

1 comment:

Chris said...

I adore everything about your card, Kerry, it's just beautiful!